East & West Change Management company provides marketing services for foreign companies.
1. Market Research
- determination of size and characteristics of market (custumer characteristic based on age, sex, income, social position, profession etc.);
- determination of geographical location of potential customers;
- determination of proportion of goods of the main competitors in the total sales on the given market;
- research of structure, composition and organization of working of the supply chains on the given market;
- analysis of general economic and other external trends, bearing on market structure.
2. Sales Research
- determination of distinctions in sales volume in different areas;
- estublishment and review of the boundary of supply areas;
- planning of visining clients by sales representatives;
- increasing of efficiency of sales agents working;
- evaluation of methods of trading and supply stimulation;
- analysis of efficiency of distribution network by model “costs – income”.
3. Product Research
- analysis of strengths and weaknesses of competitive goods (i.e. not only goods of given company, but also goods of its competitors);
- search of new application methods of product, analysis of idea of new product, testing new products attracting custumers;
- package research.
4. Advertising Research
- analysis of efficiency of advertisement texts;
- analysis of efficiency of advertisement promotion methods;
- analysis of efficiency of advertisement working.
5. Contextual Advertising
- creation and keeping of advertising campaigns in Google and Yandex, including selection and analysis of keywords phrases, creation advertising texts, regular setting of rates etc.;
- web analytics (Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika).
6. Developing of Marketing Mix Strategy: Product, Place, Price, Promotion
7. Media Planning
*Cost of the service regarding the complexity and terms of the project and is formed individually.
If you have any questions, just contact us!
Private Enterprise “East & West Change Management”
Address: Republic of Belarus, Minsk, 220123, 53A Maksima Bahdanoviča St., suite 1011.
Tel.: +375 (29) 605-60-31, +375 (44) 749-83-18